Friday, April 20, 2018

Essence draw the line instant colour lip liners - Review and Swatches

I do love a good lipliner and a few weeks back I saw the new ones from Essence.  This brand is not new to this blog and I have quite a number of favourites from Essence. These new lipliners are the 'Essence draw the line instant colour lip liners'.
From left to right:
05 so un-grey-tful, 07 undress my lips, 11 cherry sweet, 14 catch up red, 12 head to-ma-toes, 16 fancy blush, 20 rich mahogany. 
Formula. These lipliners are super creamy. The pigment? These lipliners are super pigmented and full of intense colour. Price wise? Perfect at just 1.49 euros. Having said that I think you can run out of them easily especially if you use them all over your lips. They are perfect to use as a normal liner or even as 'lipsticks' i.e. all over the lips for a matte colour. 
From left to right:
05 so un-grey-tful, 07 undress my lips, 11 cherry sweet, 14 catch up red, 12 head to-ma-toes, 16 fancy blush, 20 rich mahogany.
 
Essence paired each shade with a matte lipstick which I think is a good idea. I didn't get the lipsticks though. There are 7 shades in total and they all swatch and apply beautifully except for one (20 rich mahogany) which I thought is a bit patchy, but still manageable.

Check the swatches below. Ps at a certain point I couldn't take the red off without leaving a bit of a red thing. Sorry if the lip swatches are not perfect hahah!

05 so un-grey-tful


07 undress my lips



11 cherry sweet




12 head to-ma-toes



14 catch up red



16 fancy blush


















20 rich mahogany



















Bottom line. I am really loving these lip liners! Have you tried them yet?

xoxoxo

Pocalocca


1 comments: