Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Imedeen Journey - Update

I have been meaning to post this for several months now. A while ago I started my journey with Imedeen. You can read all about it here. This was about my 1st skin analysis prior to commencing my Imedeen oral skin care. 

A month or so after I took one Imedeen daily for one month me and Lara went again for another skin analysis at the Melita Health and Beauty pharmacy in St. Julians. Allison remarked the improvement in our overall improvement in the collagen levels and the skin density as can be seen by the before and after photos below.


Before starting Imedeen
After 1 month of using Imedeen
From the above photos one can visibly see the difference in the amount of collagen present (brown spots) after taking Imedeen for 1 month. I was really surprised at how much the level of collagen increased. The moisture level also increased (see below). There was a real overall improvement in my skin texture and appearance. I found my skin looking really sort of glowing and smooth. 
Skin Hydration Before starting Imedeen
Skin Hydration 1 month after starting Imedeen
I really need to continue using these Imedeen oral tablets and I do strongly recommend them. 

xoxoxo
Pocalocca






















0 comments:

Post a Comment