Thursday, September 14, 2017

Pupa Extreme Bronze Compact Powder Review

Pupa is one of my favourite makeup brands and I am always looking forward to trying out new products. One of the most recent summer launches is the new Extreme Bronze Compact Powder. I am very picky when it comes to bronzers. And let me tell you, this is one of my favourites!
The Pupa Extreme Bronze Compact Powder is dermatologically tests and poses low risk of allergies, it is non comedogenic and Paraben and fragrance free. This Bronzer makes the skin look nice and even. It has a very soft velvety texture with a natural matt finish.
It has a very fine texture and it blends on the skin like a dream, minimizing blemishes. This bronzer lasts a lot and the face stays mattified for hours. There are 4 shades available.

I love how natural this product can look on the face. It can definitely be built up to give a more tanned effect.



xoxoxo
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment