Saturday, July 1, 2017

The Pink Fashion Show - Making Waves

I attended my first Pink Fashion Show organised by the Times of Malta this year and I was very much impressed! The Making Waves show was so carefully planned and it was set in the newly refurbished Ray's Lido at Little Armier Bay. 



Photos thanks to JCiappara

The event started with the models leaving from a yacht on jet-skis showcasing swimwear from Goldenpoint and sunglasses from O'hea Opticians.


Next show presented dresses from Joseph Ribkoff and Furla bags with added fun touches!


Ipanema was next! They are known for their casual but stylish flipflops.


Stefania's was next! I have heard of this brand but I never ventured in trying on any clothes. 


Carla Grima presented some gorgeous silk kaftans and swimwear. The collection featured beautiful pieces which were paired with eye wear from Optika Opticians.


Next was Coccinelle, whom I absolutely love and I splurged in getting a bag which I absolutely adore!


Orsay was next with some gorgeous summer outfits!


DOR Boutique presented summer clothes which are fresh but glam at the same time.


Last show was by Rebelli which is a name associated with luxury brands including Michael Kors and Versace Jeans among others.


After the show we headed down on to the beach for an after show party. There was the launch of the new Ted Baker available at Sunlab.


I also got the chance of tasting the new Magnum Double Coconut which is just heaven!!



XOXOXO

Pocalocca


























0 comments:

Post a Comment